ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good insurers

I am currently with axa and as far as I know they don't insure modifications of any type from what I've read on here and many other places. My renewal is up at start of July and was wondering who is a good insuruer for a 18 year old for modifications? Cosmetic wise.. not power what so ever.

Don't say about declaring mods cause currently have no mods, just want to know a good insurer that will alloy me to declare modifications. I know about sky but they don't insure under 21's...

RB 182 Cup
Elephant were good for me mate. When I was 18 they were the cheapest for a 182 with exhaust/air filter. I know Adrian Flux are good for young drivers too (not sure about mods though).

Clio 197 F1
I know Adrian Flux are good for young drivers too (not sure about mods though).
Really? I'm in a goodish postcode and at 23 they've been seriously noncompetitive for at least 2 years now, they're probably more suited to 25+.

Direct line and Elephent/Admiral/Bell as above where really good for my first few years compared to others around. They cover a lot more as standard than some of these stripped down compare website policies.

We start at age 19+..

Try a local broker.

Sorry must have mixed you guys up with somebody else! Will just have to wait until I'm 19 to get a quote from you guys!

Elephant were good for me mate. When I was 18 they were the cheapest for a 182 with exhaust/air filter. I know Adrian Flux are good for young drivers too (not sure about mods though).

Will give Elephant a try, just hope they are good for modifications! My insurance is a nightmare atm but at least I am building up some NCB from the start.

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
I am currently with axa and as far as I know they don't insure modifications of any type from what I've read on here and many other places. My renewal is up at start of July and was wondering who is a good insuruer for a 18 year old for modifications? Cosmetic wise.. not power what so ever.

Don't say about declaring mods cause currently have no mods, just want to know a good insurer that will alloy me to declare modifications. I know about sky but they don't insure under 21's...
Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.