ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good mechanics in the south

Clio 1.2 16v mk2
Looking for a decent mechanic around Staines or Guildford to do some work on my trophy. Going to need a full service (inc belts) and fit an exhaust.

Anyone recommend anywhere?

Cheers

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Half hour south of guilford you've Rentech in portsmouth. Mike comes highly recommended and worth the extra few miles

Clio 1.2 16v mk2
Yeah and i understand that. If there is anyone closer i can save a couple of miles and afew hours of effort. Plus i was hoping for one nearer to staines so i can drop it off before work and pick it up after.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Mike Woodford isn't really doing them anymore. He's changed career. He may fit you in but it'll be a few months.

Clio 1.2 16v mk2
Thanks all looks like its going to be rentech. Any rough ideas on prices for a full service including belts?

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
He has a section in the traders area that will give you an idea if you look through the threads...

It'll be a few quid for sure but worth it.,. If you have the day off go for a little nose round gunwharf or hailing island or something...