ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good or bad?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
What do you think?

CarbonSpoiler.gif

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I love CF Bonnets BUT I just think the join on the Bonnet to Bumper is just that bit too high for it to work on the 197

BMW M135i
Not for me, don't like them on the megane either. Think its how high the bumper comes up that does it for me, shame as they used to look awesome on mk2s.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Get some R26R graphics imo aswell... be a nice first! Otherwise imo I personally wouldnt do it :p
could be onto something there mate some red graphics like the 26r? otherwise i don't like.
the bonnet is too short for it to work. someone with a red 197 was trying the same idea.

Audi TT
Quite like it but see what people are saying about the stretch of white left on the nose. You think something clever could be done with vinyl to take the carbon look down to the mid point of the renault diamonds? Worth a Photoshop to see?

G