ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good place for belts service in South West (Bath area)?

Ph2 Clio 172
Hi all

Its a few thousand miles off yet, but it wont be long untill 36k since the belts were last changed on my 172. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for decent garages to get belts done in the West Wiltshire area? There is a Renault Dealer just down the road, but as usual, they want your first born child and a case of Myrrh for a belts service :)

Cheers

How do you you want to drive?

Fred @ BTM
Mike @ Rentech
Craig @ APD

All of the above are listed in the traders section are within a couple of hours of you :)

Ph2 Clio 172
Wow, fast response, cheers guys.

Bristol is about as far as I would want to go really. Lemon, you have mail.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can also vouch for paul (lemonnobby1). He's worked on probably 20 of my cars and I have nowt but praise for the lad.

Ph2 Clio 172
:(

Shame how fate makes your mind up for you by making your Aux belt squeel like a **** on the way home from work :(

Ph2 Clio 172
Just picked up my car from Paul (lemonnobby). All good!

Fixed the aparent shoddy job on my cambelt from the last replacement, and also got rid of the airbag light thats been bugging me for a while.

Cheers!