ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Stuff?

FG3673.gif

Does anybody use this Sealent from Turtle Wax, I did, went over with T wax black Colour restorer first, then T wax Extreme Wax nano tech and then this Sealent, Makes it so SHiny and water bounces off, Did it on my dads Laguna about 5 months ago and the water still bounce off like its only just been done,
Was wondering ifanyone else uses this stuff, Good stuff​

Chocolate Bar™
dad used it on his car and it didnt do a bad job at all. probably as good as my auto glym sealer

Mito Sportiva 135
I rate turtle wax extreme shampoo. the others i've tried in the past were pretty good too. i think turtle gets overlooked too easilly - they are a great range of inexpensive and easy to use products which is more than adequate for the vast majority of people's needs.

Yeah I use pretty much everything Turtle wax apart from AG bumper care which is the best, T wax have a very good selction and like you say it dont exactly break the bank to buy all there stuff

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Turtle wax " Wax it Wet " is good stuff when your in a hurry and don't have much time to wash , dry , wax etc .....

Just wash the car , leave it wet , spray in on and wipe over with a microfibre cloth and your done . Leaves the car looking really good , water beads off as good as any of more expensive waxes i've used and Halfords usually have it on offer 3 for the price of 2 , so its about £12 for 3 bottles . Always worth having at home imo . Give it a try , you might be surprised .

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/product_test/45580/polishes.html

MRBILLYUK said:
Turtle wax " Wax it Wet " is good stuff when your in a hurry and don't have much time to wash , dry , wax etc .....

Just wash the car , leave it wet , spray in on and wipe over with a microfibre cloth and your done . Leaves the car looking really good , water beads off as good as any of more expensive waxes i've used and Halfords usually have it on offer 3 for the price of 2 , so its about £12 for 3 bottles . Always worth having at home imo . Give it a try , you might be surprised .

Not a bad price then, Turtle Wax waxes always finish high in the Auto Express tests dont they

ST
MRBILLYUK said:

Be careful where you say that as over on detailin world they'd have a fit lol