ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye RT, Hello 16v!

Po-LOW
From This

th_100_0262.jpg

th_100_0261.jpg

th_100_0259.jpg

To This

th_100_0270.jpg

th_100_0268.jpg

th_100_0267.jpg

th_100_0264.jpg

Old RT Spec - 50k engine, FSH, Lowered 60mm, TSW EVO R's, Painted Calipers, Painted Rocker Cover, Ph2 16v Interior, K&N, Coded Bump Strips on Doors. Usual ICE stuff

New 16v, TUNGY! yum! 65k, PSH, Standard Apart from alloys and powerflow (aparantly) SS exhaust with decat

wat u think
gome some tasty plans but keepin em shtum it i decided wat to definatly do :)

i wud really love some turbines if any 1 wants a swap or got any for sale!!

Last edited:
Very nice matey, just done the same thing, except im still driving the RT til end of Jan! (pretty depressing with the valver just sittin on the drive)

Mates just bought a tungy too... love em!

Ps.. I have turbines for sale in the for sale sec ;)

Po-LOW
yer, thats the 1 don, i actually saw it on ebay and fell in love that nite! i spoke to the bloke and agreed to see it the next day, he told me he had posted it on a few forums so i went snooping to see wat ppl opinions of it were.. plus for the price i paid, i wud be mad to risist!

S2000
I wazs interested, but tbh thought it seemed a bit too cheap for what it claimed to be. Looks as though I was wrong though.