ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club 3rd October - Souped-up Sunday

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Theme is 'Souped-up Sunday' so should have a good mix of cars old and new turning up. This will be my first meet as South Coast Area Rep so hopefully we can get a good turnout :).

For those that haven't been before entry is free and meeting place is Tesco, Chichester, PO19 3JT at 7.50am to leave for Goodwood by 8.00am.

Add your name to the list

1. atouba

1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer

Congratulations Tim, commiserations Chris, about time they made an announcement and hope we can have some more regular meets.

ph1 track weapon
1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer
4. Nick172Cup
5. edewer

should hopefully be free for this one :)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol I didn't notice u were the area rep tim hahaha, I pulled my name out of the applications in the end Pete, with work picking up I didn't think I'd be able to give it my full attention. We need to do a rolling road meet tho tim @ JKM in Pompey mate :)

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos
1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer
4. Nick172Cup
5. edewer
6. m0rk

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Lol I didn't notice u were the area rep tim hahaha, I pulled my name out of the applications in the end Pete, with work picking up I didn't think I'd be able to give it my full attention. We need to do a rolling road meet tho tim @ JKM in Pompey mate :)

Is there rolling road accurate though? Otherwise it's a waste of time like Regal was last year with it's figures.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer
4. Nick172Cup
5. edewer
6. m0rk
7. Jamesstone

If i wake up i'll tag along :)

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Count me in if its running by then lol....... Stupid thing has decided to eat its water pump! bloody fords

Nick I may drive up with you as you have to pass my way to get there.

1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer
4. Nick172Cup
5. edewer
6. m0rk
7. Jamesstone
8. Vivalagoobs

Count me in if its running by then lol....... Stupid thing has decided to eat its water pump! bloody fords

Nick I may drive up with you as you have to pass my way to get there.

1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer
4. Nick172Cup
5. edewer
6. m0rk
7. Jamesstone
8. Vivalagoobs

What way do you go matey? I normally jump on the A3, get off at milford and go from there...

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I go up past hindhead and past frensham pond..... Unless there is a quicker way!

Renault Sport Clio 182
1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer
4. Nick172Cup
5. edewer
6. m0rk
7. Jamesstone
8. Vivalagoobs
9. Rocky_24 (provisional)

F**K has it really been a year? anyway im a prov because ive got a wedding on the friday night, and a mates birthday on the saturday night, but will most likely come.

Nothing at the mo :(
Does anyone go along the coast from worthing way?? If so can i tag along with anyone? Il give ya some money towards petrol :D?

Renault Sport Clio 182
sorry to put a damper on things but 2 of the 3 main roads off of Portsmouth island are closed due to flooding so im a bit stuffed atm lol, and although the weather is clearing through the night, theres another band of heavy rainfall due across the south and goodwood, up to 40mm of rain is expected according the met office and its issued weather warnings to that area, so i think im gunna stay in bed as i have man flu anyway, so could do with the lay in.

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
I'm cancelling the meet then as it sounds like the roads are going to be pretty treacherous.

Last edited: