ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club 7th March

Anyone up for the first Breakfast Club of the year? It's Tax Free Sunday for all cars registered before 1973. I will definitely be going in one of my cars. Trying to get the Elf running in time for this and am trying something out next week as a temporary mend. If it doesn't work, will be going in the Clio.

Usual meeting place, Tescos, Chichester at 8.00 am.

1. Original Boy Racer

Tim hasn't used it for some time as playing with his Golf too much. Will be going in for some engine tweaks soon. He's got a roll cage he's going to fit and some three point harnesses. He might come along for this meet if he's not doing anything else either with me or in one of his cars.

The Metro is now out of the picture as he needs to MOT it and can't afford to do that and mod his Golf. He was muttering about how much he needs Recaros in his life. I have to hide my car keys now every night lol.

This will be the debut of the R27 and am looking forward to a few test pilots wanting a lift.

172 & bmw 320 ci
The Metro is now out of the picture as he needs to MOT it and can't afford to do that and mod his Golf. He was muttering about how much he needs Recaros in his life. I have to hide my car keys now every night lol.

This will be the debut of the R27 and am looking forward to a few test pilots wanting a lift.

Keep those keys safe then pete! That sounds good, hopefuly get the chance to hop in for a lift then!
:approve:

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
1. Original Boy Racer
2. Fletcher
3. atouba
4. SammyT
5. white striped bandit

How did i ever miss this thread :eek:. Il have a lift if poss pete, also could do the full run that we were gonna do for the south downs stages if anyones up for it and its dry ?

172 & bmw 320 ci
1. Original Boy Racer
2. Fletcher
3. atouba
4. SammyT
5. white striped bandit

How did i ever miss this thread :eek:. Il have a lift if poss pete, also could do the full run that we were gonna do for the south downs stages if anyones up for it and its dry ?

Im up for it:cool:

TBH bar Supercar sunday the car park displays the best 'exotic' machinery.

And if you're really lucky you may spot my Iceberg 172 ;)

Not to mention the Hyundai i20 I'm rolling in at the moment. King of Scrappage, they're having a right laugh. Someone thought I was delivering Pizzas at work today.

They had better fixed my car by tomorrow.:mad:

They didn't service it and the brakes weren't right and the temperature guage wasn't working properly. Picked it up tonight and it's running a lot better and feels tighter. New brake shoes need to be bedded in and they couldn't find what was wrong with the overcooling. At least they cleaned it as well and it didn't cost me a penny.

172 & bmw 320 ci
Cant make this one now, its my best mates birthday the night before so i dont think i will be fit to drive:dapprove:

What a laugh that was. shove us all in one field and then all filter out through one exit on to a road. Hopeless. Great meet guys and the drive home was excellent. I am now in love with my R27, pulls like a train, great corners and actually stops now. I'll take back what I said about the stealers now.