ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics

M2 Competition
Anyone have any experience of these tyres?

They're the new version (well, been going a few years now) of the much loved GSD3's.

They seem to win tyre group tests from numerous mags left right and centre, but not seen anyone post about them on here yet!

Dan

we had them fitted to one of the cars at home about 2 years ago, i thought they were really good, I would probably choose the pilot sport over them

330Ci (Fail)Sport
My mate has them on his mk5 GTI. The grip is unbelievable, and cope with the 270bhp and 310+ft/lbs so so well.

My Uncle also had them on his R32, loved them, he got them due to all the recommendations he had read and was not disappointed. Bit of a shame they don't make them in 172 sizes.

330ci sport
I ran these on both my previous cars (206 GTi & Impreza wrx) and I highly rate them. They are especially good in the wet.

Have to admit I have remained loyal to the Michelin PE2's on the Clio as I can't fault them, would go back to the Eagle F1's though on any other car.

PH1 172
Anyone have any experience of these tyres?

They're the new version (well, been going a few years now) of the much loved GSD3's.

They seem to win tyre group tests from numerous mags left right and centre, but not seen anyone post about them on here yet!

Dan

Still using the GSD3s until I can't get ahold of them anymore and then I may try the new version out (if they are in clio size) but like said in the above post, shame they don't have the nice pattern

Last edited:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Meant to be good but pricey. Avoid vredstein, they get good reviews but Riz can't stand them on the golf.
Broken record mode: have you looked at the hankook v12? Ruddy excellent tyre.