ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Google Chrome - s**t it's fast

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
Always wondered about chrome.

Is it as secure and bug free as Firefox?

Tesla MP3 2021
Re: Google Chrome - s**t it's fast

I use Chrome on the PC, swear by it but I still use Safari on the MBP :S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Firefox ftw. Not that into chrome tbh.

I converted from IE to firefox and haven't looked back.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Saftey wise and pop up wise I always thought FF pwned all!

SLK 350

Firefox ftw. Not that into chrome tbh.

This.

Firefox is my weapon of choice purely because of the customisation, add-ons and extensions. I couldn't care less about .xx of a second when Chrome is still deficient in these areas.

BTW That advert was p**n, loved it.

meh i have been wanting to change but its hard when all your passwords etc are saved lol

i hate opera it works with next to nothing anyway

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ive been a holy user of Firefox for the last couple of years. I just watched this video and thought id give Chrome a go. All I can say......f**k ME ITS FAST!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I've installed it for the works computer, i'll keep FF at home tho it's much nicer and cleaner to use.

Bookmarks are pants on Chrome btw!

Fecking quick tho. :)

1.8 Civic EX

literally just switched to Chrome, always used IE, never used anything else (apart from safari on the iphone lol)

What are the actual benifits of Chrome? Can it do anything extra that IE can't?

and without wanting to hijack the thread too much but is there much point in setting up an account with google? I've done it but all that seems to have done is give me more functionality on the maps, creating my own routes/maps etc.

(I'm s**t at all this stuff!)

S23

The Cleee-O
Used Chrome as soon as it was availiable for Mac. Sooo much quicker than anything else, don't think I've even opened FireFox or Safari since! And that ad is awesome! :D

Wish the bookmarks tab was on the left,

And i if i scroll click links open in bookmarks the list stays open like it used to it IE so i can open multiple.

Any fixes?

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
thats a cracking vid!

Been using chrome for a while now, seems v good, better than safari IMO