ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Google+

I like it. The iPhone app is simple, and I like the 'nearby' updates.

I also think the circles idea is great. Means I can add my clients, colleagues and friends, without the worry of them seeing 'other' stuff.

I agree with the twitter/facebook combo, and if it could include the depth of LinkedIn, it would be my one site.

I've read the '+' will have an impact on SEO too, so worth noting as you'll notice this on the search results on Google (unlike the facebook 'like' making no difference).

Just created a gmail account tried to sign up and it said it was full, If another person doesn't mind giving me an invite please post and ill pm you, cheers.

I fancy having a look at this, and have been invited a couple of times over the past couple of weeks but still can't get in.

I think only my über geeky 'friends' have it at the minute anyway. And they smell.

Tesla MP3 2021
Anyone on iOS5 with the Google+ App having issues. Mine just crahses all the time.

Bus w**ker
Yup happened for me on both versions they've released. Not too arsed as its dead on there anyway.

Tesla MP3 2021
Right ok, will have to wait for them to update it.

I have a few mates on there now, not really desperate to use it tbh!