ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got a 5dmk2 yesterday

stunning bit of kit. the high ISO images are something else TBH.

3331773962_4502688638_b.png

3330933591_8d24cf23df_b.png

14' Leon Cupra 280
I'd hope high ISO was good though on a 2k camera body. What lenses have you got?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
:eek: im jealous lol, hopefully i will be getting one before the summer, what iso was that shot on

thought you meant you bought a 5 door Mk2 clio. I was just about to get my banter stick out.

Images look very good none the less :D

Cupra
You haven't sold the 135mm have you? I saw a load of what looks like "for sale" shots in your photostream. I have been looking for one for ages but they are quite rare to find for a good price.

P.S. Between your model shots and your new camera, it is hard to find a reason not to be just a little bit jealous!!!

Cupra
Good find.

I would probably take the 135 off you if I was in the area. Not planning any trips to Amsterdam are you? ;)

You haven't sold the 135mm have you? I saw a load of what looks like "for sale" shots in your photostream. I have been looking for one for ages but they are quite rare to find for a good price.

P.S. Between your model shots and your new camera, it is hard to find a reason not to be just a little bit jealous!!!

yeah still for sale as is the sigma 1.4x tele, 40D with grip and sigma 50mm f1.4

14' Leon Cupra 280
#only my 50mm and 135 fit it as the other lenses are EFS lol

selling everything to pay for it to :( getting a 24-70 f2.8 sigma HSM today

Yeh shame about the EFS, but will be better in the long run. I've had 6 or 7 different lenses, any 5 at one time. Now I'm down to 3 and will be keeping them for a long time! My problem was i sold a lot of stuff to fund my 5d, inc a 550ex flash, big mistake!