ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got bored......

Punto/Clio GTT
nice pics, but isit just me who thinks fog lights in phots look absolutely shite? i dont care if its night time, day time, w**k time whatever, they look shite on, especially on a bloody diesel clio.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Fogs were only for the pics except he's driving on a public road and therefore driving illegally with the fog lights on.

Prize wanker. What did you expect posting a picture of your wankerlights on the internet? I don't think I've EVER used mine...

Actually, tell a lie - I used them once for ten minutes driving on the M42 when visibility was that bad that I was doing 40mph out of choice, rather than a tailback...

M2 Competition
Next week we'll all campaign animal rights, or anti war or something.

Christ, if they gave you guys placards you'd be dangerous.

Elise 111R
LOL, well i heard this place was ummm interesting at times... :eek:

I personally dont like bloody fog lights on either, it annoys me.

I think kids whom have these lights on think hurray! i didnt get the base model! Then think they have to show off to all their mates....

But can i ask if the larger community on here are not seduced by the fog lights how come in the banner for Cliosport.net do you have a ph1 Clio V6 with fog lights on?:quiet:

;)

mk4 golf gttdi180
Erm well, from what I can make from your crap English, every single picture you posted shows that it isn't foggy.

Thanks for calling me a dick head as well. I'd rather be called a dick head than go around driving with my w**ker lights on.

polar bert you sound a bit like a ideot to me he might have only put his lights on for the pics you all do it so stop slating him also every one makes tytpo erors

mk4 golf gttdi180
Fogs were only for the pics except he's driving on a public road and therefore driving illegally with the fog lights on.

Prize w**ker. What did you expect posting a picture of your w**kerlights on the internet? I don't think I've EVER used mine...

Actually, tell a lie - I used them once for ten minutes driving on the M42 when visibility was that bad that I was doing 40mph out of choice, rather than a tailback...

the fog lights are also spots aswell you lot not no that

mk4 golf gttdi180
:) xenons do f**king blind you for a few secs all my aunts and uncles always moan .infact all oldies do u lot are just bloody noitalls aint ya calm down and enjoy the weather

christ your a hostile bunch, esp considering half of you drive around in cars with blinding xenons. Usefull if you live in the country where there is no light, but otherwise annoying...
Nice pics mate

:rofl: @ blinding xenons. They're not blinding mate.

And those people saying that the w**ker lights are on for the photos, well he's driving on the road, with his w**ker lights on, the car isn't stood still.

Do I need to say anymore?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Erm well, from what I can make from your crap English, every single picture you posted shows that it isn't foggy.

Thanks for calling me a dick head as well. I'd rather be called a dick head than go around driving with my w**ker lights on.

polar bert you sound a bit like a ideot to me he might have only put his lights on for the pics you all do it so stop slating him also every one makes tytpo erors

Does ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, understand what that reply said? I cannot for the life of me understand what it says.

Can someone translate it for me?

:) xenons do f**king blind you for a few secs all my aunts and uncles always moan .infact all oldies do u lot are just bloody noitalls aint ya calm down and enjoy the weather

:rofl: @ blinding xenons. They're not blinding mate.

And those people saying that the w**ker lights are on for the photos, well he's driving on the road, with his w**ker lights on, the car isn't stood still.

Do I need to say anymore?

Swearing and large font. You're a big boy now.

43o6yc1.gif

Don't forget people!!!

Clio
this thread is ghey, i must have put my fogs on for two photos but never drive with them on they're useless anyway, dont even look good imo...... but i would never drive with them on in the day, whats it prove?? they look s**t!! its not like people are going to be saying "oooo wow look at that standard dieslel clio driving with fogs on, how cool!!" So all id say is get them off pal ;)

ITB BG 182
basically people are having ago at him for having his wanker lights on while he's driving down the road in clear broad day light with not a sign of fogg in the air.
Yea when the car is stood still an its clearly seen that its stood still an people have the fog lights on then yea we get the idea that its for a photo shoot or what ever but on the move why... just why oh why?
An coming out with sarky comments like you are and trying to have a go at polabert saying hes a c**t or what ever when i fully know the guy an that he aint the very least you could do is take some god damm f**king english literature lessons for crying out loud.
now im leaving this thread along as ive made my point an would now rather go and watch tv without plugging it in. Innit

Clio
basically people are having ago at him for having his w**ker lights on while he's driving down the road in clear broad day light with not a sign of fogg in the air.
Yea when the car is stood still an its clearly seen that its stood still an people have the fog lights on then yea we get the idea that its for a photo shoot or what ever but on the move why... just why oh why?
An coming out with sarky comments like you are and trying to have a go at polabert saying hes a c**t or what ever when i fully know the guy an that he aint the very least you could do is take some god damm f**king english literature lessons for crying out loud.
now im leaving this thread along as ive made my point an would now rather go and watch tv without plugging it in. Innit

lol anything good on, already see F1 this morning :approve:

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Fog lights, yes they are functional, and i am a fan of fog lights. Not only do they help on the long dark roads in scotland(which at times can be really thin) fog lights do come in handy to see the bits that the wide beams cannot get to. Yes i do use my fog lights when it is massively dark, but only on country roads/ when it is foggy. Which is a fair ammount some times.

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
this is so typical, if you post a thread wich states that you've just purchased new brakes, wheels, etc you get about 5 comments on it, and that's it
BUT
If you post a thread with a pic of your car with the foggs on, and you ask people what they think of the car, you get an entire forum on your head, with a sh*t load of nagging about the foggs, wich results in a thread with 4 pages and more than 60 replies all about the f*cking foggs.
That is just not right.

ps: to prevent people from saying that i'm a fog light running chav or w*nker
; I don't drive with my foglights on. only when it's foggy.

Clio
this is so typical, if you post a thread wich states that you've just purchased new brakes, wheels, etc you get about 5 comments on it, and that's it
BUT
If you post a thread with a pic of your car with the foggs on, and you ask people what they think of the car, you get an entire forum on your head, with a sh*t load of nagging about the foggs, wich results in a thread with 4 pages and more than 60 replies all about the f*cking foggs.
That is just not right.

ps: to prevent people from saying that i'm a fog light running chav or w*nker
; I don't drive with my foglights on. only when it's foggy.

this guys stated a very good point actually.... have to agree i must say :approve:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
big deal he had his fog lights on.

Have u lot got nothing better to do than flame someone cos he's got his fog lights on?

Please, get out more...

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
LALALALLA

rather have someone driving round with their fogs on than someone driving round with no lights on. in the dark obviously.

i don't agree with fogs when not foggy but wupdeedoo - doesn't blind you does it??

i'm going to fit a train horn to my car...bye

ITB BG 182

Have u lot got nothing better to do than flame someone cos he's got his fog lights on?

Please, get out more...

agreed well said the worse one here is mr polarbert he wont let it lie
But still polabert only put up the post of why you have you fog lights then used windows paint to put some words in it then the guy decided he had enough an went big stylere on im innit an ting with all the short typed words.

Please, get out more...

agreed well said the worse one here is mr polarbert he wont let it lie

:rofl: Did you see me posting anymore on this thread? I was merely replying to your comments, or trying to make sense of what you had typed.

Is your keyboard working properly? Most of what you have typed has not made sense to me.