ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got Cobra Suzukas?

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Just love these seats! Sat in EVERY bucket inaginable and I think someone made these seats for my ass specifically!

Does anyone have them in their CLio?
PICS and opinions please.

Donz

M2 Competition
Lol, i thought that about the seats in the integra type-r, comfiest seat ive ever sat in by miles, seemed moulded to me.

audi a6 3.0tdi
my mates got one of these in his xsara and one in his living room they are good but a bit of a pain to climb into

Last edited:
I have had one in mine for a while now. Get an extra low subframe from cobra and its a really nice setup, surprisingly comfortable.

seat2a.jpg

seat1a.jpg

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Spot on bro. Has it destroyed the ride quality of the car? (if you know what I mean)
Did you have any probs fitting it?
are they on sliders?
It looks the sh*t! Nice.

got some waiting to go into my 182, just need to get somewhere to put the harnesses arround,

same as what markm has got,

put one in my 1.4 to check it all fitted (pics are rubbish it was too sunny) ...

kevlar gt width, alloy side mounts, xlow subrames, adaption bars and sliders

SuzukaFitted4Large.gif

SuzukaFitted2Large.gif

SuzukaFitted1Large.gif

CobraSuzuka1Large.gif

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Holy Shizzle.......

I love them!! Is the ride all the harsher as you have lost all that 'padding'??

Turbo Beige
I can't decide between one of these like Marks, or a Pole Position. I have heard loads of people say that these are uncomfortable after a while.

audi a6 3.0tdi
my mate looked in pain after about an hour sat in his but his is welded in so he's not got he best driving posistion with it. maybe comfy if you can get it posistioned right

An orange one
I can't decide between one of these like Marks, or a Pole Position. I have heard loads of people say that these are uncomfortable after a while.

if you wait a couple of weeks..I can tell u what the PP's are like

mine have been ordered for nearly 7 weeks now..recaro are sloooooww! :(

RB 182 FF/ CUP PACKS
S77 - IIRC it costs about £30 to have the seats embroidered. If you want to know for sure PM me and I'll contact you from work tomorrow.