ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my first studio shoot tomorrow (NSFW)

Cayman S Edition 1
After waiting 6 weeks, I'm looking forward to my first shoot with several models tomorrow. The theme is around pinup / latex, so should be a great experience and is another step closer to my dream of doing boudoir style. Will hopefully post a couple of pics up on Sunday, so long as they turn out ok.

Cayman S Edition 1
Re: Got my first studio shoot tomorrow

Well I've goto to say, yesterday was one of the most amazing days I've had for some time. Met some very friendly and talented people!

Still editing my way through around 500 photos, but will most likely post a link to my website when they're done, as the majority are NSFW;)

Cayman S Edition 1
Re: Got my first studio shoot tomorrow

I can post a couple up but I need an admin to add NSFW to the thread title before I do;)

Cayman S Edition 1
here you go.

7480511716_c8b2ce5050_z.png

IMG_2589 by Photos_by_Jay, on Flickr

7480512992_747e653f88_z.png

IMG_2487 by Photos_by_Jay, on Flickr

Cupra
Fair play! I'd be worried about getting a boner or something if I was shooting semi naked chicks. :)