ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my new lights on yesterday. :)

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
not everyone cup of tea, i suppose they are better than the chrome angle eyes,

tell me your thoughts.

Attachments

• angel eyes 1.JPG
    angel eyes 1.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 159
  • angel eyes 2.JPG
    angel eyes 2.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 125
  • angel eyes 3.JPG
    angel eyes 3.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 113
  Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
yeah i wanted to be different, and yes i fitted them myself, im quite good when it comes to electronics, and im proud of myself not one bodge it has all been done properly lol

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
Damo i bought them off ebay for 150 notes, ktec sell em lot more expensive tho, heres some more off of ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...ryZ23009QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

159 notes excluding P&P.

Im well happy with them Garf, i know not alot of people on here like them but i thought i may aswell be a lil different

im going for the smoked lights and red look, a little deviation from the legendary fUbar machine lol.

Civic Vtec y0
noot too keen either, would look nice on a black car mayb

but each to their own, if you like them then thats all that matters

1.6 16v
I like them mate! I was going to get the same lights on my old clio mk2 ph1 but it got wrote off before ordering them!!! :(

What are the lights on the top above the angel eye bits?? Are they just bulbs??

Get some pictures up of the whole car in the light to give us a better look at the whole car!!

Why not spray your front renault badge BLACK to match your colour scheme?? Pm me if you want details of how to do it!!

Steve

Megane 225 Cup
They look wicked.. im getting the silver ones for mine but each to their own rihgt :D looks wicked turned on!

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
yeah they are the actual sidelights that are above the angel eyes themselves, i'll try and post some pics today for you lot,

im not to keen on the silver ones they seem a bit too silver for me

BMW M135i
Looking good, a hid xenon conversion on the dip beam would nicely finish them off. Would be rude not to being projectors and all.

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
as promised here are the pics of them during the day, i know me car needs a bloody great wash. lol

Attachments

• DSC00103.JPG
    DSC00103.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC00104.JPG
    DSC00104.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC00105.JPG
    DSC00105.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 76
  BMW 320d SE
Looking good fella. I like the black on red theme. Don't go OTT on it though - otherwise you'll look like a giant ladybird! ;)

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
the only things going black on the car are going to be the headlights taillights, wheels, black tinted windows the rest is eventually going to be colour coded red

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
schweet mite get some at xmas, prfer them to the morriette ones jus tryin to work out if silver or black is best i have dark blue car black sidelights mmmmmm,

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
think they look good... might get some after christmas... duno if black or silver ones though...got black car