ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my rear strut brace in

Fraid thats the only way your going to get a solid mounting!!!

that bar there connectos to the shocker top threads, which seems a tad odd, and they have rubber bushings...........might be there for a reason......if there is a moment of big flex....solid mounts on the socker threads could snap them.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Ive ordered one this morning so well see. Still no front brace available though. Fred youd better be right about my suspension not falling out :cool:

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 30 April 2003

Ive ordered one this morning so well see. Still no front brace available though. Fred youd better be right about my suspension not falling out :cool:
Lol..... Not unless you have these super springs that will catapult the car forward and break off the subframe rear bar......

Or they could just be normal and once undone will just be sitting in same place..... Just make sure your cars not jacked up!

Renault Laguna Coupe

LOL. Me+spanner+car normally ends in tears..... took me 2 hours just to fit my blue sidelight bulbs! I did do my replacement filter element myself though which was quite courageous I thought.

Lionel Richie

OMP do a rear strut brace as well as K-tec, but i read somewhere that it squeaks like hell, im guessing thats why the K-tec one has rubber bushes

Renault Laguna Coupe

No rubber bushes with mine (arrived last night). Looks like it fits on top of the existing rubber bush. Very nicely made though.

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

ive got one of those rear braces in mine and a front one to which ive sent off to be chromed up recently so itl look the dogs when its on