ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my Reg no & delivery date

Quote: Originally posted by steven_9709 on 14 October 2004
Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 13 October 2004Congrats mate.
When did you order ?[/QUOTE]ordered in the middle of August - so a 10 week build

grrr. Ordered mine beginningof Aug, have to wait until the 5th ;)
Congrats mate.What colour?

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 14 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by steven_9709 on 14 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 13 October 2004

Congrats mate.

When did you order ?
ordered in the middle of August - so a 10 week build

grrr. Ordered mine beginningof Aug, have to wait until the 5th ;)
Congrats mate.What colour?
Its Arctic Blue, with the suspension pack

mines here on 19 nov :D how soon did you get to know the reg no: and did you get a few to pick from?(that might be a daft question)

Quote: Originally posted by 182woo on 14 October 2004

mines here on 19 nov :D how soon did you get to know the reg no: and did you get a few to pick from?(that might be a daft question)
I only got given the registration number a few days ago. And no, you cant choose Im afraid!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by steven_9709 on 15 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by 182woo on 14 October 2004

I only got given the registration number a few days ago. And no, you cant choose Im afraid!

You should be able to choose you number, because normally the dealerships are issued with blocks of around 200 registrations unless it has changed very recently.

tend to find you might have a choice of about 5 if your salesman is feeling helpful when i picked up my 02 plate i had an option of 3 different plates but for the most part they will just issue it rather than let you pick it

BMX

When I ordered mine the salesman gave me an A4 folder stuffed with regs and said choose your reg whilst I sort out the paperwork.

I reckon it all comes down to the dealer and how ar5ed they can be.

BTW, mine was a 6 week build - Renault main dealer, brand new.