ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got Pulled by the Fuzz!

first ever time i got pulled by the fuzz in my clio last night, after 7 months not bad. Anyways this is what happened.

I saw a vts in front of me so i decided to have some fun, he was up for it as well so i booted down the dual carriage way with him. halfway up the carriage way i had to stop for petrol. Once i drove out of the petrol station i notice a police car parked up, as soon as i drove past him at like 20mph he pulled out and flashed his lights.

He said that he heared someone with a really loud exzorst shoot past him on the carriage way on the oppsite way and he turned round. First he acussed me of hinding in the petrol station then, he asked me why i have got my fogs on, and i explained to him that one of my lights had blown on one side so i thought it be safer to drive with fogs.

After a bit of chinwag he told me to get out of here and be considerate with the exzorst....lol

Yeah, 16vs are mega loud on full throttle. Most people with a 16v I know that have been pulled over have been pulled over after a traffic cop heard them booting it from about ten miles away!:eek:

Ive also been accused of trying to get away from a car in pursuit, the dumbass expected me to pull over on the apex of a bend, dick!

I had a well funny experience of getting pulled over. It wasnt in the 16v it was in my birds car with her driving.

We where on the M25 in the dark when a landrover came up really close behind us. He got so close that my misss was sh*tting herself. We just thought it was a idiot trying to get a race. She put her foot down to loose them but they stayed just as close and at this point where flashing there head lights. After about 2 mins i got a little pissed off with this and so i turned around and started to wind my middle finger up like Ali G does in the film. He then put his full beam on for about 20 secs so i leant out the passenger window and called him a w**ker.

I then noticed the nice colours the the landrover had on it, just like on the police cars have. Seconds later the flashing lights came on. Feck me i got taken out the car while i was searched and was given a major talking to. After several appolgys on my behalf they let us go without any fine or ought. Think he forgot that the misss had tried to loose him before we realised it was the police by going up to 90mph.

She wernt to happy with me after, but i probably got her out of a fine and points for trying to loose him.

Funny now to look back at though. Who else can say they been involved in road rage with police By ACCIDENT??????????

Kevin

Quote: Originally posted by Ben H on 13 February 2003

Yeah, 16vs are mega loud on full throttle. Most people with a 16v I know that have been pulled over have been pulled over after a traffic cop heard them booting it from about ten miles away!:eek:
I have a full KTR exhaust & straight through de-cat on my valver & think every copper in North Wales can hear me when I boot it!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by klmillard on 13 February 2003

I had a well funny experience of getting pulled over. It wasnt in the 16v it was in my birds car with her driving.

We where on the M25 in the dark when a landrover came up really close behind us. He got so close that my misss was sh*tting herself. We just thought it was a idiot trying to get a race. She put her foot down to loose them but they stayed just as close and at this point where flashing there head lights. After about 2 mins i got a little pissed off with this and so i turned around and started to wind my middle finger up like Ali G does in the film. He then put his full beam on for about 20 secs so i leant out the passenger window and called him a w**ker.

I then noticed the nice colours the the landrover had on it, just like on the police cars have. Seconds later the flashing lights came on. Feck me i got taken out the car while i was searched and was given a major talking to. After several appolgys on my behalf they let us go without any fine or ought. Think he forgot that the misss had tried to loose him before we realised it was the police by going up to 90mph.

She wernt to happy with me after, but i probably got her out of a fine and points for trying to loose him.

Funny now to look back at though. Who else can say they been involved in road rage with police By ACCIDENT??????????

Kevin
I doubt they could have done anything about your speeding anyway, you could have got them for Entrapment, and the fact that they were endangering you and your womans life by the police car driving wrecklessly.

We where well pissed off about it. I got his name and his vehicle reg and was going to report him. Didnt bother in the end though!! Should have done. Think he new he was in the wrong though thats why nothing happened. Mr birds car is a 106xsi which is lowered, wheels exhaust the lot and he probably thought ill get this boy racer. Think he was shocked when he saw it was a cheeky young lady behind the wheel. If it wasw me i wopuld have been done for something im sure (well if they had caught me as i would have kept going when trying to loose them untill i hit around 130mph or something)

LOL Me and my mate had a similar experience to klmillard. We were driving back from Aberdeen one night and this tw*t was doing a 3pt turn in the middle of the road - we nearly hit them as its the main road and we came round the corner quite fast. My mate had his window down and gave them the V sign and a few other hand signals. 10 miles later this car comes up behind us and the starts flashing it lights, we pull over and its the local CID, who had been doing the 3pt turn - the guy went mental. He had my mate by the throat!!! after a argument between us all he let us go - LOL