ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got reg for car 1st march

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Just got of the phone to renault wolves to check up on my order and all is well for the 1st of march.My reg will be BV 05 ***.All i have to do now is send my insurance to ren wolves and they will do the rest.

Its a shame they dont do the stroke of midnight thing.I would liked to of done that

Well exited now:D

ian

Mine came from renault Wolverhampton and didnt have the roght locking wheel nut key sent with mine so make sure yours is ok as they were right bunch of c**ts about and wouldnt do f**k all to help me.

Ended up going to Wests in Cambridge and the manager there made an official complaint on my behalf because he couldnt believe the sh*t the manager of Wolves gave me.

Congrats anyway fella

Smokey

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by fmp_ on 07 February 2005
 i been told i wont get my reg til 3 days before?!!? 

I was told anytime from mid feb onwards.

No way, I might have to phone up Renault Walker (Stourbridge) to see if everythings ok on my order for the 1st!? Could do with knowing the reg also....?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Quote: Originally posted by M.C.. on 07 February 2005

never understood people wanting to pick their cars up at midnight you cant see if there is any damage to it in the dark

anyway what colour you having Ian?
Having artic blue with all cup stuff and spoilers

And now optional 6 disc

ian

106 GTi

Just got the phone call with mine. When I ordered the car guy told me I would ahve to pick one, now its changed and the dvla just give you one they choose.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Thats right they are scamming tw*ts

Anything they can make money on now and its up there for 800 quid

Im just glad my number plate didnt start with BJ;)

ian

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by ian 182 on 09 February 2005
Thats right they are scamming tw*tsAnything they can make money on now and its up there for 800 quidIm just glad my number plate didnt start with BJ;)ian

LOL

There was a chance mine could have started VD, ok tho its VU

Pick it up at 8 am March 01!

I got told my reg about a week before - I had to know it to get insured and the cover note sent to the dealers etc etc - would never have happened in less than that I doubt!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Quote: Originally posted by JoelDee on 09 February 2005

Bet ya cant wait! When can you pick it up then?
cant go to get it until 1st march ..Thats when the new reg comes out.

ian

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 09 February 2005

I shall be the first to *spot* this car, looking forward to seeing it mate!
You can pop round when i get it mate.Then we can both beat up jim for shutting the malt shovel until 25 feb

im lost...no clio....no local beer:(

ian

Renault Laguna Coupe

Then we can both beat up jim for shutting the malt shovel until 25 feb

im lost...no clio....no local beer:(

ian
Its torture, no sausage egg n chips for lunch either!

Lee

BMW M2C

Thats right they are scamming tw*tsAnything they can make money on now and its up there for 800 quidIm just glad my number plate didnt start with BJ;)ian

That was a possibility for me what with mine coming from Renault Birmingham. I ended up with BP in the end. The sales guy said I could pick any plate they had available but in the end I left it to him as there wasnt anything worth having. He chose something in offensive for me.