ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got some new wheels

rs clio 182
Pick these up form work pretty cheap what's everyone think
null_zpsb9df8edc.jpg
null_zpsd7546d92.jpg
null_zps10e5001f.jpg

CursedTitanium 182FF
If you are gonna stick with them, (Personally, I don't like them) I would get your callipers freshened up.

PH2 RS172
too big and too halfords for me im afraid. on a clio 16" max plus a nice drop is the best way to go. i saw a 182 slammed on coileys the other day on standard 182 rims and even they look massive with a big enough drop! nice car though...

Last edited:
  rs clio 182
Cheers for you opinions guy n no I don't work in Halfords lol I work at hornby street motors and mot Center. I got these for 50 from work as I'd had a blow out last Friday and buying this full set of rims for £50 with new tyres all round was cheaper than the £75 tyre bay wanted for a part worn 205/45/16

172 Flamer
Unfortunately if you don't have anthracite originals, turinis or 2118s on here you will be slated by many, but if you like them roll with it, don't listen to the haters!