ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got sum pics!

IMAG0024.gif

SchwepTek™
Well icant rly see much in those pics but it looks good. Possibly too low on the front as its a bit too nose down.

Well icant rly see much in those pics but it looks good. Possibly too low on the front as its a bit too nose down.

as i said, i brought the back down sum more after i took the pics and by that time it was too dark to take any more. car is level now, and slammed!!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
coilovers??
thats really low. too low for me. looks good but must be a pain to drive.
i would raise it 20mm, get some 15mm spacers, skoda splitter, clean the grease off the lens and take some better pics ;) will look spot on imo.

Last edited:
coilovers??
thats really low. too low for me. looks good but must be a pain to drive.
i would raise it 20mm, get some 15mm spacers, skoda splitter, clean the grease and take some better pics :) will look spot on imo.
yes v-maxx. car is fine to drive, does not feel much different than normal, just more grip..............lots more lol!

yeh car could be doin with a clean lol, will get round to that @ the wknd.

b/g 182, meg tourer
my neighbour has v-maxx on his 182. he rates them and said the grip has definatly improved. dont seem bad for the price really. looks good too.