ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got the call!

Fiesta ST

Your Clio 182 has arrived and it will be ready for pickup on Thursday!!

Just waiting for my insurance documents to come through - ill post pictures on Thursday when I get it

grrr.Mine was due on the 5th.

Although I would point out that its not Renaults faults. Its the Brokers. The car has been sitting at the dealership since Nov 10th waiting for me.

Fiesta ST

Quote: Originally posted by Longy on 22 November 2004
Mine was due on the 18th Nov so only a slight delay (ordered mid-Sept)

:D

dirtydingo, how many times has it been put back, as i originally ordered from them, but at the third time of being fobbed off i cancelled and went elsewhere?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by James on 22 November 2004

May I ask how long you have waited since ordering?
Half of the fun is in wanting and waiting James! ;)
Once you have it there isnt anything to look forward to anymore!! ;)
How many more sleeps until your gorgeous car arrives? :cool:

Clio v6

LOL *GR*

I am losing sleep, but not over a silly old car. This damn stray is on heat :mad: Although like the car, this cat will have a few very much wanted bits missing quite soon.:)

at the end of october i checked the online order checker and it said "dealer landing 8th November"

8th November came and I heard nothing. Phoned them and they confirmed it had to be pre registered and made ready for delivery so takes about 5 days.

I then booked last week off as i needed to use up some holidays but it didnt arrive. They confirmed on Monday 22nd (yesterday) that it will be delivered on Thursday this week.

To be honest I was unhappy about the time it took from when it landed at the dealer to being ready for delivery but this was my only gripe with the whole process. Apart from this things have gone very smooth and would recommend them but when recommending them would advise to expect small delays.

dirtydingo, know what you are saying, they advertise good prices but service is awful.

I even changed my order to one they said they had in stock, after another 7 days they admitted it had never existed, thats when i cancelled.

Clio v6

Dont they stay at the import centre for a while having alarms and stuff fitted. Then they get transported to the dealer where they have a PDI. Thats bound to take a while.

* PDI = YTS driver training

dirtydingo, I dont think James means that they are imports, but all renaults are imported from france and when they get here they have to have certain work done to make them UK spec e.g. alarm, locking wheel nuts etc.

whats the cheapest you got your 182s for? Looking about 11k for a euro import at the moment or 11k UK if I can find someone who works for renault that wants to get me one!

cliopower, depends if you want it now or wait for god knows how long for a UK spec and if you want any add ons.

No doubt Lloyds/TSB car select will get a mention.

I got mine from motorpoint (got tired of waiting) £11,700 at the time, plus RFL and valet, came to just under £12,000 including metallic.