ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GOT THE CAR BACK!!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

finally after 7 weeks, mostly deciding what to do with it and getting all the bits sorted and about 3 weeks to get it built and running. I cant go over 4k yet but it pulls like fuk up to 4k and it dying to rev its knackers off. Only another 800 miles before I get be let loose with it!!!! cant wait!

Cost me a little less than expected too but im still bloody skint now! Still needs chipping though and the decat putting back on as it had to be changed for the MOT!

mk2 172

nice-swan mate! chuffed for ya, remeber the day it went and you were gutted. be nice to see such a fine motor unleashed again.

craggy

run it in on mineral, synth wont let it run in properly...it will basically eliminate wear.

Plus, on mineral, youll only need ot do about 500miles.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

I think thats what its running on mate. If I can remember what he said about it anyway when i went to collect.

Its itching to pull round to the limiter though, Never though driving under 4k everywhere would be so hard.

Nice one :) Check the meeting section - Ive resurrected the Sheffield meet thread.....fancy bringing it along?

Rhys

mk2 172

good luck to ya mate, i lasted 180 miles before giving it constant death, thrahed it a few times before racing that BRM. wait till the first scalp oppurtunity comes!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

might have to make an appearance rhys. The car looks almost standard at the min. Phase 2 rims and got rid of that splitter i grew to hate!

Was following a cav sri after being in the car 2 mins and had a nice open road infront was dying to overtake but had to hold back. booo. have no tax till the morning either so cant even go for a ride tonight.

Im not a fan of large wheels on small cars, but those Team Dynamic gold alloys of yours really suits the car. Are you putting them back on? Sort of gves the Willy effect without looking like youre trying to make the car look like a Williams.

Rhys

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

yeah going back on in the summer but im liking the phase 2s and its a bit quicker on accelleration with em too. Just some skanker will probably nick the centre caps!