ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gotta see this......

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1996 Valver
:rofl: Love it!
‘Noble 0, Twist-Eaze 1’ – Fred
‘I ran out of talent, I reached for the Twist-Eaze. Job done’ – Evogone
'More reliable than my car' - The_Jesus

Nik

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio Trophy #355
I have to say as much as he's pissed off people on just about every car forum in on the internet, he does make me laugh. :clown:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RS Clio 182 Trophy
TWIST-EAZE is compatible with all fast road and track situations, and the product is used and fully endorsed by a number of top forum names. Here’s what some people said about Twist-Eaze:
‘F**k me, anyone here who has never opened a bottle of Twist-Eaze for a proper story down some lanes should seriously consider it. I've had mine for 18 months and yet it still gives me a h**d-on. Its just so fluid.’ – Roy Munson.
lol

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
I asked seller a question... namely if the driving tales would impress chicks, and got this reply... lol!

'If impressing the ladies is important, may i suggest you buy a car that doesnt fall apart when you sneeze in it. Maybe something German? If you would like some very unbelievable stories may i suggest the 'Capsicum Trophy flavour' stories. Alternatively if you read autocar you will find a free sample story of a Trophy lapping in the wet faster than a F430.'

Hehe!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  EV (s)
Genius :approve:

Gotta love stromba.

Personally im holding out for Twist-Eaze GOLD. it comes in tins that are numbered to keep it exclusive. Obviously demand will force a Twist-Eaze GOLD 2 but hey thats marketing for you.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90
pmsl at this....

Hello Steve Gunnilingus. Nothing is better than a Trophy. In fact, it has been so well documented that the Trophy is the greatest thing created by man, that the National Institute of Standards and Technology Weights and Measures Division have developed a unit of measurement known as the 'Trophy'. One 'Trophy' is equal to the length of time it takes the sun to rotate around the Renaulsport factory in Dieppe, which has now officially been declared the centre of the universe by Evo magazine.