ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gotta start somewhere.

clio 182 cup
Hi i've been bitten by the track day bug.. and need help i'am currently gathering info at a rate that makes my head spin. you need one of these, no you don't you must have one of those with a little bit of that and some of this as well..172 no 182 no it must be a cup. jesus holy mother of mary there are certantly some experts about. all i know is i've got a about three grand to spend i want to keep a tidy road car but its only use will be track days. is there a difinative list on here to help guide me through the model variations. hello by the way been a ford/bmw man all my life but have permission to have some fun.

RS6 C7
With 3k I would get a FF 182 which would have the cup suspension and some luxury's like aircon, Leather seats etc for everyday use. Best of both worlds.