ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto 4 - AMAZING Bike Stunts

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I present my last AMAZING Bike Stunt video

Thanks for watching.

[youtube]dKiwfKWThpE[/youtube]

SLK 350
Low gravity?

Any of that possible without an editor? I'd need a mahoooosive duster and 3 cans of Mr Sheen, just for the case tbh.

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Low gravity?

Any of that possible without an editor? I'd need a mahoooosive duster and 3 cans of Mr Sheen, just for the case tbh.

well the GTA editor is used for the different angles in the game - i have all the raw footage in standard view - but its boring like this/

Sony Vegas is used to combine the clips and adds the video effects + transitions.

I'm near finishing Saints row 2. Will eaither move onto this game, this footage makes me want to, or NFS: Undercover. Hmm.

Watched loads of others of yours, all awesome too dude. skils.

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I'm near finishing Saints row 2. Will eaither move onto this game, this footage makes me want to, or NFS: Undercover. Hmm.

Watched loads of others of yours, all awesome too dude. skils.

Thanks!

NFS undercover is a good game but i prefered NFS - Most Wanted

If you got a good spec PC then GTA 4 is the only choice - your getting like 8-10 different games all rolled into 1.

Got Xbox. Yeah, but after just playing SR2 i fancy a change. Most wanted was okay, but i found it a bit dull and the tuning wasnt great. I've got midnight club LA coming too, so will see what the tuning is like on that. Still nothing met up to NFS undercover 2. Will only take a few days to complete NFS no doubt, they're normally pretty short.

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Got Xbox. Yeah, but after just playing SR2 i fancy a change. Most wanted was okay, but i found it a bit dull and the tuning wasnt great. I've got midnight club LA coming too, so will see what the tuning is like on that. Still nothing met up to NFS undercover 2. Will only take a few days to complete NFS no doubt, they're normally pretty short.

Yeah I really liked NFS undercover 2 as well

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Awesome editing...must have taken days if not weeks?

cheers. It took around 2 weeks from doing the jumps to final editing. I only started to learn Sony Vegas Pro about 2 weeks ago so i'm still learning all the features but its an amazing program.