ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gratuitous Z4 Roadster photos...

Cheers folks.

Just trying to think of alternative "industrial" type backdrops for future photo shoots in my area. Forth Bridges is sooooooooo lame now. Don't know of any accessible alternatives though :(

A well built VW
Just have a dribve up the coast and see what you find. Dollar could be a good shout some nice scenery round there a wee bit to drive but twisty roads + RWD = fun

falkirk wheel?
Can't get anywhere close to it, already tried and failed!

Just have a dribve up the coast and see what you find. Dollar could be a good shout some nice scenery round there a wee bit to drive but twisty roads + RWD = fun
Old warehouses, industrial units, etc would be great rather than bog standard coutryside, even if it is Scotland generally scenic regardless LOL. Dollar heading north-west to Gleneagles is one of my favourite roads :race:

A well built VW
Yeah a brilliant road. If you want to go up the coast Fife way there the old shipyard at Burntisland and fife side of FRB theres a little boat yard thats quite good for a few snaps I'll look on another site and find out if there are anymore this way for you

Cheers for the suggestions Shaun, might do a bit of investigating sometime when my wheels are back on lol.

I've heard folk mention a scrap yard on the north side of the Bridge, guessing they mean the one you can see from the M90 and train but no idea on access and if they'd play ball for photos...

A well built VW
Cheers for the suggestions Shaun, might do a bit of investigating sometime when my wheels are back on lol.

I've heard folk mention a scrap yard on the north side of the Bridge, guessing they mean the one you can see from the M90 and train but no idea on access and if they'd play ball for photos...

Across bridge take first exit head into Inverkiething and take 1st right takes you to scrappies and shipyard etc easy access i used to drive through i used to give a girl a lift who has a house literally 20yards from the forth

You wont get access to the scrappies at all but the shipyard has a small road - not tarmac and full of holes not ideal

If i get a chance ill nip down with my shitty cam and take a few pics at the weekend you can decide then if its any good