ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GRAW 2

Fiat Panda 100hp
I'm not really a gamer but I bought this a few weeks ago and it's absolutley mint. I know it's quite old now but the gameplay is like no other, so much more complex than COD5 and the like.

Anyone else played it and have the same view as me?

133T
I was addicted to the first one. The second was even better but for some reason I never bought it, just rented.

Street Triple R
Yeh I loved both the GRAW games, I think there is a new one coming out next year, not 100% certain though

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I didn't have GRAW, but bought GRAW 2 and was impressed. Was a really good game.

Octy VRS
I loved the demo and played it a few times but never bought it. Kind of got overshadowed by COD. The drone thing was an excellent idea.

Fiat Panda 100hp
I prefer it to COD WAR, love the idea of controller then men and the realism of the 1 shot kills. COD modern warfare is mint though.