ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greasy marks on rubber sills round front windows

06 1.2 16v
How do i get the greasy marks off of the rubber sills that sorrouns the front windows, the thick black rubber.

either back to black or some sort of trim cleaner, or use some of the window cleaner you would use on your windows on your house and then use the trim detailer (cleaner to get rid of the grease and the trim detailer to get them lookin flash again :D)

jamie

106 GTi
I wipe mine over with Glass cleaner spray as I do the glass, turns the cloth black but looks good after!

You can use vinyl dressing on them if your well keen but may streak down the screen in the rain.

RB 182
Autoglym bumper care worked a treat for my shitty polish stains and the rubber bits. Only takes a few minutes as well

106 GTi
Clearkote VM Hand Glaze also works well, you can use it to clean glass and the rubber seals at the same time.

campus sport 1.2 16v
yeah just like rob i use auto glym bumper care-apply with a thin paint brush ,leave a couple of minutes then buff off dont use their vinyl and rubber spray its pants on the seals but do use it to wipe your wipers