ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

great video

Clio v6
Just been watching that from the media centre.

Almost like they are tumbling on purpose lol

No more clio's for me!
LOL at the guy half way thru the vid...spins at a handbrake turn, then continues to tw*t a post, rips the wing off and carrys on! Great stuff!

Monaco 172 2/468
lol good stuff, I love the guy about half way through who just pats the bonnet as it passes him and nearly breaks his legs, just like it's a little dog or something :D

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Great vid, Some of them crashes did seem to be a bit stupid! Also I love the clip of the man nearly getting hit...lol!!!

Racing Blue 182
i think they probably crashed them on purpose.....

...I would if my car was as ugly as those.

awaits a slaggin off lol

ITB'd 182...
:D great vid.now i no were all the turbo 2's have gone.to the big scrapyard in the sky!!lol

Tangoed Works
it seems like their crashing for fun. Was the handling of these beasts really that bad on the limit. As an ex R5GTT owner, I have to say that on the limit these cars are f***king dangerous!! lol All seem too stiffly set up?