ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

green mesh

was looking for some green bumper mesh but couldn't find anywhere online, tried ebay etc then i found one website that had green mesh but didn't have any sizes so... anyone know a good website? :)

What are you meshing up ??

Sounds like it'll look awful tbh. B&Q sell mesh, they stock a lot of it, best bet is to get some & spray it up.

Punto/Clio GTT
why green mesh?

will look VERY tacky unless its for something your garden, then wtf is this thread doing in bodywork ;)

spray some normal mesh or get it powder coated if youre adamant you want green

Jag Mondeo -Type
Sounds a bit dodgy, best off finding some and painting it, unless you fancy this stuff below ?!

http://chickenmesh.net/pvc-coated-chicken-mesh.html

pvc-coated-chicken-mesh1.jpg

Ph1 172 + Combo van
will looked like you have crashed into a green chain link fence and its stuck in the bumper. but its your car do it, but everyone else will think you are mad

S4 Avant
your the lad spraying up the body kit right? I've just put in a good 10 hours work to try and get the kit off my car that the last owner put on. Use tiger bond and I'll have to have you killed. As said by everyone else though, buy regular halfords mesh and spray it.

yeah well, just to explain the look im goin for, spraying up a full body kit, a mohave kit, with green mesh, badges side strips and the calipers and drums are gonna be green too, the car will be all black and green and very over the top really, the badges on the wheels are gonna be green too, didn't just want to spray up standard mesh because one stone chip then it will all come flaking off and look crappy. car might look tacky, im not sure yet but its gonna stand out alot more with the green accents all over it.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
yeah well, just to explain the look im goin for, spraying up a full body kit, a mohave kit, with green mesh, badges side strips and the calipers and drums are gonna be green too, the car will be all black and green and very over the top really, the badges on the wheels are gonna be green too, didn't just want to spray up standard mesh because one stone chip then it will all come flaking off and look crappy. car might look tacky, im not sure yet but its gonna stand out alot more with the green accents all over it.

its your car. but that sounds w**k tbh.