ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Green Turini's

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Has anyone got a picture of a ph2 clio 172 in iceberg silver with green turini's? I think it could look quite cool tbh having seen the jap thread.

would look cool mate, i just wouldnt have the balls to respray my £500 wheels to something like green

Bumder With A Buffer
J's Iceberg but with OZ F1's..

19042009586.jpg

172 cuuuup
i think a monaco with yellow wheels would look good too, wanted to with my cup but dont think it would look right...

I like it! As long as you don't start doing diamonds/mirrors/anything else in green then it'll be reet.

Turbos.
Only do it if you're car is quite modified IMO. I saw a standard 200SX with the Takata coloured green wheels and, for 99% of people, they'd just wonder why the fcuk you have green wheels!

Most cars in the JDM thread look a lot better in the expertly taken photos than in the flesh TBH...

Bumder With A Buffer
^^^ Nice :)

Il be going there soon hopefully ( I remember that being posted in your northloop thread?)

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Looks crap on Jap fodder, even worse on a Clio.

It's different and people will stop and stare. Only they'll be pointing and laughing.

Big fat no.

Mint.

Funny all those sheep saying don't do it, I'm sure it was different when Fred had green wheels and you were all kissing his arse.

Don't be scared to be different, just don't be s**t.

Bright wheels look a million times better than black or anthracite.

BG 182 FF
That looks great green wheels on a black clio. I have a spare pro race in the shed hhmm, may get the spray can out

They'll still get broken it's to stop the bits being dropped all over the track but tbh it's not really as much of an issue on modern cars with plastic lamps.