ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greenlight - my experience :(

GSXR 600
36 days on and I'm still awaiting for my refund..... just rang Neil and he said it will be another 7 days...

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
what is their reason for this mate?

when it comes to companies such as insurers, services etc, a car internet forum is a serious thread to their business!

how many folk might this thread have put off using greenlight as their insurers!

on the other hand, good service, get good praise and people will use them!

GSXR 600
They say they haven't got the money from the Highway, even though I've had a letter from Highway with my proof of no-claims and saying I cancalled the policy on the 1st of November.

Yeah... if I see a company recommended by someone on here I normally give them a go and if there slated I normally steer clear...

and I'm defo going to try A-Plan after your recommendation... as soon as I get my refund..

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
something aint right mate,

i sent a letter off for a refund for my windscreen replacement costs (which i paid in full) and have had a cheque from highway today in less thatn a week!