ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greetings from....Italy!

Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.6 16v
Hi to you, english clio drivers!:cool:
My name is Federico, I'm 22 years old and I live in Italy, in Trento to be precise (I guess nobody of you cares:lolup:).
I own a 1.6 16v Mk2 Ph1 white Renault Clio Sport version (wich in Italy came out with blue interior, sport seats like 172 Ph1, but only in cotton, no leather, with side airbags; suspension set up 3 cm (1.2 inches) lower than a "normal" Clio like 1.2 or 1.4, the suspension are also a little bit harder than usual; radio with 6-cd's cd changer; air conditioning; electrical side mirrors; fog lights), year 1999 with (at the moment) 145.000km (should be 90.100 miles). I bought the car in October 2009 from it's second owner with 118.000km (73.300 miles).

At the moment I have just mounted a K&N panel filter, but some new stuff is coming soon.

I am going to mount:
- Tecnomagnesio TM 16" white colored
- 195/45-16 tires (original were 185/60-14:dead:, but in Italy is really hard to change tires, we have to ask the permission for it to the Department of Transport, and it's not so easy to get them to say "ok")
- custom made induction (like pipercross)
- inox exhaust maninfolds
- ECU remapped
- Brembo Max disks on the front
- stainless steel brake lines
- shortshifter

I have just a couple of pics at the moment but all with steel rims and winter tires (and also dirty car), so I will post some new pics as soon as I get the rims and the tires.

Sorry for my scholar english, if I've made mistakes I please you to correct me, so I can improve my language with your help ;)