ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greetings from Uruguay

Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
Hi all of you guys... iam new on this forum, iam from Uruguay and love Renault Clio.

Expect to increase knowledge about this amazing car and know new people from other countries!!!

Now I own a Clio Sport II 1.6 16v and my last car was a Clio S 1.4 for more than 3 years.

Keep in touch

bregards
Diego

PS. sorry for my not good written english !!

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Welcome, you should be able to pick up a lot of
useful information on here.

Also your english is very good.

Dave

Chocolate Bar™
dazraffan said:
hola y bienvenido al deporte de clio
i think that right you do speak spanish threr don't you
daz

lmao you speak better spanish than you do english ;)

Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
Thanks mates for your welcome to your forum. As white16valver said, im far away from you... Uruguay is in south america, my country stays between Brasil and Argentina! is an excellent country to live an very quite, nice beaches and woman :rasp: (please take a look into "Punta del Este" our principal beach city on the web)....

So, checking your site am realysing that most of you have the Clio of my dreams, the sport 172 and also 182 (obviously V6) but those models didnt arrived to our country due to import costs and very low demand from customers, so the people who represents Renault in Uruguay only imported 20 Clio II Sport 1.6 16v original french (my babe:approve: )!!!

Well, other info, I belong to the regional Argentinian ClioClub (www.clioclub.com.ar) with member form all parts of the world, in wich you are very welcome to enjoy it when you want, in this club there are practically all Clio models, from 1.2 rl, Diesels, Willys, RSi, Sports and upto the RS 172.

try no to bore you, and will start reading to many posts that I can!!

Best regards

Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
Thanks again guys, am trying to read and see as much as possible... and this is a really good club...

One question, how cud put my avatar ? or what cud I proceed to do this ?

And one more thing... if I want to post photos of my clio, where it cud be possible ?

Thanks in advance.

Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
Re: Greetings from Uruguay + PHOTOS

Hi again, expect you cud see photos of my little baby, so im not so good with thech!! :clown:

For your guidance, our country/region reallity is not the same as yours, so here to get a Clio Sport (only 1.6 16v frenchy available) its very difficult and expensive... but here nobady piss you up about this amazing little car, cos all nows their properties and wich fast it is!

cliosport016cl.jpg

cliosport048mw.jpg

comidajaviset0259cn.jpg

035clio2ng.jpg

037clio1ud.jpg

clio2interior7pv.jpg

a2108vy.jpg

And this is my old and lovely Clio S 1.4!!!
clioencasa4kk.jpg

cliosfeb1bt.jpg

Expect you like them!!!

See yaa

E90
Welcome dude, Punta del este is amazing , i have a customer in Montevideo so i've been to Uruguay 3 or 4 times before, i love it there.
welcome to Cliosport

Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
Dutch 172 said:
Welcome dude, Punta del este is amazing , i have a customer in Montevideo so i've been to Uruguay 3 or 4 times before, i love it there.
welcome to Cliosport

Thanks mate, Punta is really amazing!! im happy you like our contry, i live in Montevideo and also have a dept in Punta del Este, so if you anytime will be visiting us please do not hesitate in phoning me !!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Diego and welcome! :D

In response to your earlier question, I 'think' you have to be a ClioSport member to change your avatar - not just a Forum User.

Good pics you posted as well!

D.

Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
Darren S said:
Hi Diego and welcome! :D

In response to your earlier question, I 'think' you have to be a ClioSport member to change your avatar - not just a Forum User.

Good pics you posted as well!

D.

Tks Darren for explanation of avatar!!! but im far away to be a memer :S im a member of the Clio Club in my regional zone!

tks again

See ya

E90
Diego.uy said:
Thanks mate, Punta is really amazing!! im happy you like our contry, i live in Montevideo and also have a dept in Punta del Este, so if you anytime will be visiting us please do not hesitate in phoning me !!!
I'll be visiting Porto Allegre in Brazil soon, and maybe coming to M.V, I'll let you know and we can have a beer.

Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
Dutch 172 said:
I'll be visiting Porto Allegre in Brazil soon, and maybe coming to M.V, I'll let you know and we can have a beer.

Of course Dutch.. just only advice and will take those beers ;)

Sya