ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group Buy Idea - MF's

VaVa
Just been thinking about this. I find that microfibre cloths are hideously expensive for what they are. Even the 'unbranded' ones.

Would there be enough people interested, and would it be beneficial do you think, to do a group buy and buy a box full in bulk??

VaVa
Well I was thinking more alon the lines of the PAKSHAK Ultra Plush on Clean and shiny.

I bought one, and it's a excellent but £4 each!!

Never tried Poundland.... might have to don my disguise and go and have a butchers!

106 GTi
As Lee Said, Brazo did one last year, and I took full advantage! lol

Count me if it for Pakshaks or something decent, you can never have to many MF's!

Golf R/Leon FR
_Kenny_ said:
Thought the Tesco MFs are meant to be good? Never tried them myself

tesco's MF's are very good only £1.27 too i have used them this week and are very good for the price. but would be interested in the group buy.

RB 182
polarbert said:
I know this may be a stupid question but are they in the car section of Tesco?
I saw then with things like the air fresheners inside the main store.

I would be interested in the group buy too.

If you buy them in bulk from autopia when there on offer he blue perl cloths (ACE btw!) come in at 90p each. I have recently bought about 60 lol!!

106 GTi
brazo said:
If you buy them in bulk from autopia when there on offer he blue perl cloths (ACE btw!) come in at 90p each. I have recently bought about 60 lol!!

What do they compare like to the Pakshaks, are they akin to say the normal Ultra's?

Rich said:
What do they compare like to the Pakshaks, are they akin to say the normal Ultra's?

Hi bud!!

They are minimum nap so really designed for smr removal. Very soft mind! I'll bring a couple for you tonight! I also have the sonus concours towel that 'I' don't get on with so i'll throw that in too ;)

106 GTi
Got some Blue Perls last night - thanks to Mr Butter Brazo, and they do seem very good quality - They do seem to be softer than the normal Pakshaks. But like Mark said not very plush so really a polish removal cloth.