ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Groupn ecu and itg panel filter

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Not 182, but I did earlier this year on my 172.

Made absolutely f*** all extra power compared with 2 other Cups that weren't modified.

The Group N is supposed to flatten out the mid-range torque but I couldn't see it from the graphs. It (combined with the ITG panel) does seem to have sharpened up the throttle response though.

The main advantage to me from the ECU is the extra 500rpm you get...very useful on ocassions on track.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I've got the group N and ITG filter but not had it RR but its quicker than a standard 182 as i've down several drags with 2 different 182s that are standard and also kept up with a modded 182 with a 'supposedly' 190BHP.

Throttle response is miles better,worth doing IMHO.

Last edited:
  CTR--VX220D
The main advantage to me from the ECU is the extra 500rpm you get...very useful on ocassions on track.

I could have done with that at the Sprint course I did last sunday, one stretch was a right PITA as I was hitting the limiter just before the bend :dead: