ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grr - stupid b1tch

Just scuffed one of my alloys because this stupid b**ch decided to stop in front of me and block the whole road !! GRRRRR!

Trophy

Tony,

Look at it this way, its better than smashing up your cars and having to make a claim on your insurance.

Always look on the bright side.

Mat.

Too true - I wish I could afford new wheels but at the moment all my spare cash is going on the house. If you want money to spend, never buy a house.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Tony, surely your Iceberg is not so "happy" now that you have scuffed one of the wheels.

I scuffed one of my alloys on a pot hole, so i changed it for the spare. Now i gone and scuffed that one too on a kerb, thats life eh?

Yep - my spare is buggered as someone pulled out on me and we clashed wheels. Hadnt even run the car in by then.

Have been thinking of getting them refurbed but I believe its cheaper for a full set so if this is true would anyone want to add a wheel or two to make up 4 ? Just a thought.