ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GRRR bird crap!

U/R 200
Right help me if ya can.
Gave car a quick wash just now, in the shade, and bird crap on back of boot.
This has been washed off and dried, but its been in the sun and you can still see were the bird poo has been.
I cant feel it with my fingertips, tried clay, scratch x, and megs paint cleaner, but none have touched it!!
Any ideas? cheers
Pete.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i tried Scratch X on mine recently and it wasnt touching it

SSR 2.5 by PC shifted it in one pass easy

www.renparts.co.uk
i assume its where its started 'eating' into the laquer. so depends on how far gone it is as to how easy it will be removed.
ta
josh

Oyster Card
How long was the s**t sitting there for mate? horrible stuff the second they drop there bombs over my car I get it off won't even risk it overnight as I had a blue clio before and the previous owner must not have cleaned this massive turd off the back in time and it ate into the laquer you could see a massive white patch was like an eagle s**t the size of it.

U/R 200
not sure how long, wasnt there night b4 but when i got p 2 wash it 9 ish it was there right in the path of the morning sun!!! which was to blame.
So park it in the shade, by gun kill birds, cut down tree so birds cant s**t on it!

RB 182
When I get things going with the PC I'll give you a shout to see if you've still got the problems, you can pop down and see if we can get it out that way then.