ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grungy underground car park shoot with Scrooge's stinky siesta wagon.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Photos coming up ..

Left work early for a bromantic evening with Scrooge. Poor boy has all the gear (well, most of it) and no freakin' idea.

He Iron-x'd the barge at the weekend but the quick'n'dirty wash didn't leave much to be desired, so this evening we washed, clayed, washed, polished briefly a few bits but realised that getting it polished properly tonight was not going to happen.

So, Amigo Primo was applied by me/DA then Scrooge gave the car a layer of Dodo Juice Jimi Hendrix.

Stopped for dinner and then went to mingle with the poor people at Asda.

7443515690_17feacda71_c.jpg

Dirty boost barge front by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

7443514414_525ab0297b_c.jpg

Dirty boost barge with colour by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

7443513378_9c3b1ea469_c.jpg

Dirty boost barge rear by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

7443511340_0373b22ac2_c.jpg

Dirty boost barge front side by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

7443512390_4cfa2e747e_c.jpg

Dirty boost barge hiding by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

Not massively feeling the photos tonight... Wanted some grungy low light ones with just the sidelights/tail lights glowing, but the silly spoon has taken the fronts out.

Anyway, that'll do.

:evil:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think its your number plates that annoy me.

I do love fast dervs though, especially yours because you talk funny.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I've told him the plates look pony. He's not right in the head though, so he ignores me.

The irony of 'you talk funny' coming from you however, is incredible.

Much love ;) x

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You all sound like Market traders from Fools and Horses.

Apples and pairs cnuts.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Tyre shine was forgotten :(

It looks so different in pictures to real life imo, not that the pictures don't look good of course. The plates are a little small con wise but I like minimilistic, can't be dealing with all the fussy GB and postcode s**te.

I talk more 'properer' than you my lover.

Another thing, my wheels look freakin' hoooge!!! 17s may be in order.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looking very nice indeed, but the pictures haven't really "captured" it IMO.

I like the more dark look though, at first I thought they were too dark but then I realised I had the brightness all the way down :eek:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I need a photoshop of those wheels I pointed out earlier Rob.

Plenty of stretch on the tyres :)

I'll remember, when it's snowy season I'll be at your door with a jack and impact gun ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I don't really know, it just doesn't look like his car does when you're standing next to it, you know?

Could be the low angles?

TBH, looking at it, I think it's just a weird car to photo ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
That's because you're silly and can't keep up with the easy college work, tut.

It's not easy, it's f**king stupid.

At no point whilst applying for the course did anyone mention that you had to be an apprentice, or even currently work with anything electrical.

Then all of a sudden in the second year we get told that we've got a unit for the entire second year which is a "project".

We could apparently use something we were doing at work, a problem that's come up, they wanted technical specs, suppliers, costs, all things you'd have access to/use if you were an engineer. Then they were surprised when some of us were coming up blank within a few weeks. Well about 3 of us.

I don't have time AT WORK to do any of this, nor are they ok about me doing anything college related at work, so unlike the apprentices who spend whole days together on site working, I have no clue.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
You know me, I could have supplied you with everything you need...... Sill boy ;)

It is a silly car to photo, it looks totally different in RL, it needs a video next to capture the silliness of it.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
IMAG0273.jpg

Check out the reflections you acheived with your buffer Bobby J!

s**t picture alert, at this height it starts to look more like it does in RL, shame my photos are 100x shitter than Mr. J's

IMAG0275.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Completely agree with Birthday boy Greggles. Do like the low saturation though, suits the lighting.

Nice shots dudeee, next time I'm over we'll go for a play with the cameras <3

Boost bus looks good btw, love it. I still need to do those photoshops for you mate :eek:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Bobby J didn't take his wide angle lens.

Interesting as they are all at 10mm ;)

Completely agree with Birthday boy Greggles. Do like the low saturation though, suits the lighting.

Boost bus looks good btw, love it. I still need to do those photoshops for you mate :eek:

Yeah as I said, hadn't got much enthusiasm for photos after 3 hours or hurried cleaning after a busy weekend !

I wanted moody/angry sidelight low light shots but Scrooge took the bulbs out to save weight.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Hate the rear monobrow lights. Is there not another boot that fits?

I need a derv boost smokey barge.

Nope, I hated them at first now I've kinda grown to like them weirdly, it's like Cookson going in reverse.

Your last picture was best Ant! :eek:

<3

Proper proffessional <3

Cheers :)

you need a banged up volvo in that shoot

Damn right, still a shame it missed grasshopper!

Why no pics of Scrooge?

I can send you some from the private collection....

Ta dude, you're slacking ;)