ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT4 Official Pics Thread (56k)

BMW 328 Ci

I thought seeing as you can transfer pictures easily from the PS2 we should have a pictures thread. (I know its yet another GT4 thread)

This is my current car I have won after my original 300ZX by doing the japanese 1980s races. Some Mitsi concept car, handles like a boat, it has wierd little aerodynamic bits that pop up when you turn or break in certain directions.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/mackeys-phone/IMG0000.jpg

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

How do you get pics like that? Do you just take a snapshot during the replay?

BMW 328 Ci

You can either do still pics from the photos section, or in GT mode click on the green circuit bits, then choose photo mode when choosing a track. You press select when ever you want to take a pic during replay. You need a flash drive, or its works on some dig cameras and mp3 players.

What annoys me is i dont seem to be able to slow the replay down, or rewind. Its a pain in the ass trying to get the shot you want, for example in the air, as if you miss it you have to watch the footage through again. Anyone know a way around this?

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 14 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by tom_1.4_16v on 14 March 2005Quote: Originally posted by rcp on 14 March 2005 amazing graphics :cool: [/QUOTE]imagine this game on the xbox[/QUOTE]Why??? The PS2 graphics are fine.

nope, i cant use a ps2 anymore, they give me headaches because of the poor quality of their graphics

Clio 182

Lol! stupid comment of the year award?

What did you do in the 16bit/32bit days? stock up on migraine tablets?

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 14 March 2005
Lol! stupid comment of the year award?

What did you do in the 16bit/32bit days? stock up on migraine tablets?

as strange as it sounds, i never had a problem with it at the start, owned one and playe dit regularly, then i got an xbox and gamecube, when i returned to the ps2 i couldnt use it for more than 30 minutes without getting a headache

Renaultsport Clio 172 16v

How did you win that lotus carlton mate? As its not in legendary cars for vauxhall or lotus? Also how did you win that RS200?

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Anotherblue16v on 16 March 2005
How did you win that lotus carlton mate? As its not in legendary cars for vauxhall or lotus? Also how did you win that RS200?

It pops up in the used car list every so often, ealy 90s.

Handles like a barge but goes alright in a straight line, looks nice tho! :D

Renaultsport Clio 172 16v

Cheers mate. Ill keep my eyes peeled for that. Any ideas for the rs200? I was hoping the Williams was going to be on this game, thats somewhat of a legendary car. Tip if you want a v fast car, win the german touring car series in european events and get one of those mercs that took off at. le-mans. 790bhp standard 1100bhp stage 4:devilish:

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 17 March 2005

I think the RS200 is a car you can win in the special events.

Whats a decent DTM car to buy/win?

-Rob
Get a merc and win the "Silver Arrow" races, you then win the CLK DTM car.

You can then enter that into the German Touring car race and win the CLK-GTR :D

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 17 March 2005

Ok cheers, do you need an SLR to win the Silver Arrows race? I have an SL65 AMG, will that suffice?

-Rob
yup, that will do nicely

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

When you take a pic it gives you the option to save to a USB device. The PS2 has two USB slots on the front and you can save to any writeable USB device like a USB stick or even a digital camera. Then you plug the device into your PC and transfer it off there.

Its a cool idea as USB is so universal in its applications now. Ive got that TVR pic as the background on my phone.:oops:

Nice piccy Ricky, apart from you seem to have just two fans in that crowd ;)

I wouldnt mind buying the colour changing one to see how that looks...and i raced an SLR which has the cool air brake, want that now!

-Rob