ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT40 at the allen ford garage in Coventry.

NEED V6!
Went to ask about the New RS focus an if the salesmen could give me any info he could'nt, I said thatkyou as was about to walk out the showroom when I noticed a gt40 behind a Ford Galxy I was shocked ,one of the world's fastest supercars 5 mins drive from my house awesome.:cool:
It's painted deep blue with the two racing white stripe's could be jeremy clarkson's.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
Went to ask about the New RS focus an if the salesmen could give me any info he could'nt, I said thatkyou as was about to walk out the showroom when I noticed a gt40 behind a Ford Galxy I was shocked ,one of the world's fastest supercars 5 mins drive from my house awesome.:cool:
It's painted deep blue with the two racing white stripe's could be jeremy clarkson's.

sold his for a lambo iirc

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice,

All that is in my local Ford Garage is Mondeo's, Focus' (Not even a ST) and some Fiesta's

If it was a GT40 (from the 1960's) I'd be asking for piccies of it :approve: If it's the GT (a couple of years old now) don't worry about pics, I much prefer the GT40.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Its a GT I saw it in there a few months ago when I when my hire ford focus broke down near there and the AA took me there.