ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA IV Trailer... Not long now...

I dowt very much it will be set in just one city, or area. Its been done now, all those GTA style knock off games have done it, Rockstar will make this completely original and different to anything ever seen before. Even the name suggests it, we had GTA III, vice city and San An' were just slight reincarnations of III! This is a brand new game, GTA IV.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Agreed J. Also, its on a next generation console. The limits were hit with the PS2 and almost reached with the XBox. On PS3 and 360, the possibilites are magnified by... well, a lot! A LOT of people complained that the games are too large, map wise. Trawling through deserts and up mountains etc. I f*cking loved it!!

The Beast MK4
Agree with the Scutchio about San An, On a boring night you could not beat getting a bus of your homies and jumping off Mount Chilliad. :cool:

I liked the pool mini game too so things like that should also be expanded.

12 hours to go!

GOLF GT TDI
the last GTA i got was San Andreas was this the last one made, i see there is one called GTA vice stories whats that about?

The Beast MK4
Vice City Stories is a port from the PSP game with a few extras.

Liberty City Stories was the same.

San Andreas was the latest game in the series.

GOLF GT TDI
so a ripoff really of all the others just thought i was missing out on one didnt wanna buy it and findout it was the same

The Beast MK4
Not a ripoff really.

Liberty City Stories was GTA III was a different storyline and Vice City Stories is Vice City with a new storyline.

Both have new characters along with the current one and both cost £20 new. Cracking buy for the hardcore GTA fans.

Currently playing VCS on the PS2 and loving it! :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
There's a strong rumour this one will be set in New York City. This rumour from someone involved in the soundtrack to the new game.

Here's a GTA IV trailer, showing the past games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzxnimRQ-cc

Not long until the official release trailer now!

lol, it better not be f*cking sh*t!!

The Beast MK4
GTA 3 was a New York style place with the different Islands e.t.c

LA was in San Andreas. Aka Los Santos.
San Fransisco and Las Vegas were also featured in those games as San Fierro and Las Venturas.

Vice City was also supposed to be Miami like.

GTA geek finito here.... :eek:

It wouldnt suprise me if they have 2 major citys. Complete part of it and then you have to get to another country to escape of something.

Im sure I read somewhere it was going to be Tokyo.

Turbos.
Annoying that i'll have to get a console for this game, but i guess i'll have too.

Even though San Andreas was massive, the city sizes are still unreleastically small so i hope they take advantage of the better consoles. I think Japan makes the most sense.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Tokyo might be good, but tons of people complained about the music and radio stations wouldnt be right. lol.

Octy VRS
So they've covered New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami and Las Vegas. It's about time they got out of the U.S.
Maybe it takes place in a 2 or 3 countries?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Indeed Oska. Could well be. One of the lead developers of the game has been in England for over a year now, too. Cumbria would be good ;)

The Beast MK4
Indeed Oska. Could well be. One of the lead developers of the game has been in England for over a year now, too. Cumbria would be good ;)

Cumbria? Have a word!

Scotland would be the easy concept. Of course it would have to include the return of Love Fist!

love_fist_mini.jpg

And Brad R* started in Scotland back in the day. They put the Forth bridges in San Andreas! :D

BG182®
I cant get on it now either. i knew this would happen tho. theres gonna be so many ppl on it its gonna crash like cliosport!!