ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Violent Duct I think it is, will be hitting it as soon as I'm in. You have to keep calling Gerald and be Level 15+ to get it. When the mission has finished, like it, and then everyone has to press RT to replay it, as much as you want apparently.

i love playing survival, you get 20k if you can go all 10 rounds but i normally go 8 (11k) or 9 (18k) depending who i play with.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I managed 2 of the survival jobs up to wave 10 today :) 40k in the bank :)

then wasted it playing (and dyeing) with the bunch of f*****s on here lol

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Add me to ps3 anyone: jonsm88 - when im level 15 im gonna do that violent duct for hours on end.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
There's a patch for violent duct now mate. Only worth £3k now.

missions are getting noticeably harder now I'm level 20+. The Lester missions are rock hard!

Suzuki Jimny
Struggling with this. I've got to go and buy some clothes, but everytime I get close to the shop someone will come up and run me over/shoot me :(

Anyone like the 3k bounty for stealing a car?

I shot someone dead, pulled em out and drove off. all was fine. got a text OFF THE DEAD GUY saying id messed with the wrong bloke and he'd put a 3k bounty on me!

But he was dead :(

Nimbus Clio 197

I shot someone dead, pulled em out and drove off. all was fine. got a text OFF THE DEAD GUY saying id messed with the wrong bloke and he'd put a 3k bounty on me!

Haha nice.... I was playing online with a couple of mates last night and one of them put a bounty on my head just as he was leaving! was not impressed lol

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member

yeah I get them regularly. Had enough now. That Lester mission is rock hard!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
There must be a better way of doing it than our method, lol. I'll be back on after my curry :evil:

Well my opinion of online is its utter shite.
Keeps crashing at loading screens, so you have to turn off then on again.LOADS of time spent at loading screens.
Occasionally I get a good game going, but it's mainly overshadowed by all the crap in between.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Its working fine for me now! Having hilarious fun.

A guy was s**t in a driving mission, so when we finished and ended in freeroam (And his car spawned with us) I took it and drove off. Got part way up mount chilliad and he most have changed the settings as it kicked me out of the car. So I beat the s**t out of it.

0_0.jpg

In my friends apartment I laughed at his questionable womens collection in the wardrobe

0_0.jpg

f**king about with Cargo planes. PS I made myself black, so called him Blason.

0_0.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had such a laugh earlier, parking a helicopter on the road, parking a fire truck next to it, jumping off the roof of the fire truck into the helicopter's propellors LOL! Messy sight.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Had such a laugh earlier, parking a helicopter on the road, parking a fire truck next to it, jumping off the roof of the fire truck into the helicopter's propellors LOL! Messy sight.

Some guy picked my car up with a helicopter the other day whilst I was paused. Took me to the highest building and dropped me on it.

I drove off it in the car, took me a good 30s + to come down and I nosedived onto the road. I expected to die, considering I'd died from lesser impacts, but it just dinted the front bumper haha.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Is there a way of playing this without shouting "F***, ARGH, YOU MOTHERF*****" etc while doing it?

I've got a Turtle Beach headset so the kids/wife asleep upstairs can't hear it...but I can't keep my mouth shut when playing online.

Story mode I'm fine with.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just joined an online race in my custom Futo, slow as f**k, zero grip and goes sideways 90% of the time. I was at the back for most of the race, finally got to 1st after a couple of them crashed, second to last corner some c**t clipped me and sent me way off track. FFS!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Casually driving along, map/hud disappears and I fall out of the map :S

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Only tried this once (so it might already exist, I don't know) - but I think the online bit would be much better if you could have a 'crew' that was actually a squad of Police guys.

Gangs on gangs is all fair enough - but it would add loads of fun if you had to clamp down on the gangs in the first place. :)

D.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It is harsh indeed, especially if you have someone like jaff in your crew :p lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I love picking people up with the chopper and dumping them in annoying places LOL

GTD, Lupo
What levels and cash do people have now that the game has been stable for about a week?

i think I level 43 and have made around 3mill. Now I have all the decent weapons I'm playing more and more deathmatches. I'm just struggling to get in active games with my mates.