ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It’s snowing in GTA V

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Just went on GTA V and there’s snow everywhere, driving is interesting and you can snowball people too, I know I’m very late to the party but I’ve not long started playing, might be a few on here who still play so thought it was worth posting about.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Hasn't this happened every year since it was released??

I remember it was when I played it on the PS3

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Ah I didn't realise, with all the hype on google I thought it was something new.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Like I said, they had snow on the version released on the PlayStation 3

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Can pick up snowballs and kill pedestrians with them (so they drop their cash) and it won’t trigger a wanted level.

It used to anyway, but I haven’t played it for a year now.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I’ve played all the others and have always wanted to play 5 but have avoided getting it because I knew it would suck away hours of my life, then I got a decent spec laptop and that was it I couldn’t resist, and I was right too it has sucked away of my life and probably will continue to do so for some time.

With it being such a long time since I bought a game (bought it 2nd hand) I didn’t realise that you need a code to play it, and of course the code that came with the game had already been used, in the end I bought an account off eBay for a few quid and managed to get it going. I had a quick look at online but didn’t really understand it, I was in some weird underground factory with a big black truck which I ‘stole’ and drove around a bit before dumping it, I then switched back to storyline and played that for a couple of weeks until I completed it. The other day I thought I’ll have another look at online now I have some idea of how things work... turns out that underground factory is my bunker, and the black truck is my MOC, I own another bunker too that is full of cool vehicles like the rocket bike, some fusturistic tank, a back to the future car, and various aircraft, I also own several other apartments and garages full of top cars etc, and a hangar with all the planes and helicopters, and have 450 million in the bank, oh and a big yacht.

Last edited:
  Swift Sport
...I'm proper council estate in comparison!

I started with nothing a few months back and have spent most of my time playing the Adversory Modes like Sumo Remix and Slasher where I've earned enough money for a decent house, but that's about it.
I've only got one decent car which is an armoured Karmua, but despite getting 100% completion in story mode I'm actually a little bit sh*t when it comes to shooting. In free mode I'm always getting my ass kicked!

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
...I'm proper council estate in comparison!

I started with nothing a few months back and have spent most of my time playing the Adversory Modes like Sumo Remix and Slasher where I've earned enough money for a decent house, but that's about it.
I've only got one decent car which is an armoured Karmua, but despite getting 100% completion in story mode I'm actually a little bit sh*t when it comes to shooting. In free mode I'm always getting my ass kicked!
Yeah I get slaughtered all the time, I'm usually just messing about trying out all the vehicles and aircraft I have, I managed to kill a few people in the big helicopter/plane thing that you can put in auto pilot and go in the back and use the guns.

Is there a way I could give you some cars? I have dozens of them all fully modified.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
It's funny driving around in the Tezeract, every time you go near pedestrians they make comments on the car and pull their phones out to take pics of it.

Swift Sport
Yeah I get slaughtered all the time, I'm usually just messing about trying out all the vehicles and aircraft I have, I managed to kill a few people in the big helicopter/plane thing that you can put in auto pilot and go in the back and use the guns.

Is there a way I could give you some cars? I have dozens of them all fully modified.

I'm on Xbox so I think it's very unlikely. It's a kind thought though!
I'm currently saving for a better vehicle... I've heard the Oppressor is king at the moment.
I'm also trying to get my RP up to 100 so I can buy better weapons too.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I'm on Xbox so I think it's very unlikely. It's a kind thought though!
I'm currently saving for a better vehicle... I've heard the Oppressor is king at the moment.
I'm also trying to get my RP up to 100 so I can buy better weapons too.
I've got 2 of those but not really tried them much.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
It's like you've got a full Pannini Sticker book with all the football players! ?
When I bought it I thought it was dud, turned out was me being a noob, so the guy I bought it from gave me another log in, you could try that if you like? I have no idea whats on it as I wasn't sure if it would have any affect on the one I'm using so didn't want to risk trying it.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
When I bought it I thought it was dud, turned out was me being a noob, so the guy I bought it from gave me another log in, you could try that if you like? I have no idea whats on it as I wasn't sure if it would have any affect on the one I'm using so didn't want to risk trying it.
I just tried logging into it, had to go through the prologue again just get to online, sorry but this one has nothing, no cars no weapons nothing, looks like I really lucked out with the other account.

Swift Sport
No worries Richard, I'm kinda enjoying making my own progress anyway even though I've chosen the slowest way possible!

Swift Sport
I've just treated myself to a Nightshark... With the abundance of Oppressors, Deluxo's and fighter jets in Freemode lately I thought it was about time I bought something that could take a hit or two. I'm enjoying ramming opponents cars and pinning them against a wall and blowing them up with the built-in machine gun. Saves me getting out the car and getting my head blown off!

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I don't do too well with the ones you mentioned, I don't think it helps that I'm using a keyboard, which makes it difficult to control anything that flies and shoot/launch missiles at the same time, the Deluxo is fun though, the Oppressor I just keep crashing into things and going flying (noob). My current favourite is the ramp buggy, it's great fun racing around after any players on the ground and launching them in the air, and great for a quick getaway as you can just drive under anything in your path.