ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

1.7 cdti
How did you not lose 5 stars ? we were almost there when you lot jumped on the train ? I went to get my impounded bike after that and imprezafan kept tryin to kill me !!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
How did you not lose 5 stars ? we were almost there when you lot jumped on the train ? I went to get my impounded bike after that and imprezafan kept tryin to kill me !!

As if you are baboon face!!!

You should of joined the party!

We where all off CS.

1.7 cdti
As if you are baboon face!!!

You should of joined the party!

We where all off CS.
i would have but my headset was on charge , send me an invite if you see me online and ill join . who else was on from here other than you and trigger happy nick ?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I was Impreza Fan. Didn't realise you were on CS. If I knew you were I'd of only killed you half as much.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Il be on tonight for a bit of a CS rampage if anyone fancys it?

Cant join xbl partys mind, my beaches wont work with my xbox :(

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Am in bad sports for 3 days if anyone is trying to invite me to games. Too much tank fun :eek:. Took longer than I expected though, blew up A LOT of personal vehicles :clown:

Ciio 200
Had a lot of fun earlier blowing a guy called AndyForbes.
;)

That's me!

That session cost me $20,000 in ammo and death tax in the end, ouch.

If anyone is up for doing some missions or survivals, add me AndyForbes. I'm on most evenings after 7pm.

S4 Avant
Spent most of last night dive bombing other people and flying sideways between skyscrapers in a military transport plane.

driving down the road and having a f**k off plane fly over you, 6 feet above the ground must be a sight.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
So last night... I was casually flying over you guys in my Titan, then you oulled up and blew everyone up... Came to help you guys with my tank, Bonxy stole it! Haha

But still good fun, trying to board the train with a car, helecopter fights, the death bus.. And the occasional free for all.. Have to go again!