ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTi International - vid

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Yeh - the black one. Jordy was suffering from traction problems and a faulty solenoid on the N20 system. On his 2nd run he snapped a driveshaft clean in half - luckily we found a Golf Rallye shaft on the jumble stalls and rebuilt his. He ran a 10.7 on the day with major problems.

Hopefully with the problems sorted 9's will be achieved at Gti Show this weekend at Santa Pod.

ValverInBits
^ Imagine a VAG 1.8T with nearly every conceivable mod.....your on the right lines

Awesome, didnt realise he had a berg cup kit for it. Love that.

ValverInBits
Matt, have you seen my mate petes polo? Runs a G40 K03 and did a 12.56 at Gti Springfest this year. Awesome awesome car.

[youtube]VTLYBk3a2rY[/youtube]

BRABUS E55 AMG
Im responsible for mapping this car and the full potential is still way off. i started mapping on thursday and we had some cooling issues. we then went back on friday with limited time.

Can i add the car was on plain old optimax and wouldnt even stay in a straight line on the day, which on a number of occasions he had to back off, so the times he was doing on sunday reflect just how quick this car is.

Back to rollers again on friday for some 'last minute mapping.com'

ant....