ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTR the perfect week

The voiceover, the length and general pacing all annoy me about this one but the editing and camerawork is very slick so I'll post it up. If you're bored easily skip past mon-fri

[video=vimeo;19488567]http://vimeo.com/19488567[/video]

Jules: What country are you from?
Brett: What? What? Wh - ?
Jules: "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?
Brett: What?
Jules: English, motherfucker, do you speak it?
Brett: Yes! Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
Brett: What?
Jules: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
No it is not the best looking car.WTF you on roy...

Its a fantastic machine ill give you that.the engineering is awsome,but it is not beautiful...

Oh it's not? Ahhhh silly me. I must remember to have a word with my opinion a bit later on then.

Did I say it was beautiful? Who says I like beautiful cars?

Is anyone here actually thinking they're going to change my opinion? I think it's the best looking car ever made. Obviously that's my opinion as I said it. Don't let it offend you or anything.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Is anyone here actually thinking they're going to change my opinion? I think it's the best looking car ever made. Obviously that's my opinion as I said it. Don't let it offend you or anything.

Don't let people's opinion on your opinion offend you.

I actually physically need a GT-R. I feel actual pain when I remember that I don't own one. 2012 could be the year </dk>