ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guerilla Photography

172 Cup
The end of an era, or the beginning of a new one?

For now the forums are closed. They might return, they might not. It all depends whether I feel like it in the future. But by then no doubt time will have passed us by, and you'll find somewhere else. Most of you have a second home anyway.

Why? Forums are wrecking UE. Too much politics, abuse, opinions and bullshit. Sod that. It was supposed to be a friendly thing and it's clearly not.

I'll keep on exploring. Most people I know will. But the great places I go will just be for my eyes only and that's probably the best way. No hordes of people following, no danger of places getting locked down.

So, in the last couple of years, I hope we've opened your eyes to the unseen. Some of you have been converted, some of you hate us. Regardless, we've had an impact and I hope you'll remember us.

For anyone that cares to get in touch, my email is anchorspreadable@gmail.com

Take care and farewell.

Chrs aka Oxygen Thief.

PS what part of Walsall?

No way, such a popular website aswell, albeit a risky one. Was thinking about becoming a member myself.

I live in Aldridge, within staggering distance of the Whitehouse pub, if you know it? How about you?

172 Cup
I used to work in Aldridge at Burnsfield but it's all been knocked down since for housing. I still do some consultancy work on Northgate from time to time. Been in the Whitehouse a few time when I worked in the area.

I'm in Chuckery myself.

Edit - http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/ Same thing just a bit more chilled out.